Acne is a skin condition formed when the hair follicle gets blocked. It is not exactly caused by bacteria, though it plays a part in its growth. It is very common in teens, women in their mid-20s, who generally use dermatologist-approved best face serum for women in India.
Everytime one gets acne, it is bound to bring a frown. Let us not look at acne being a deal-breaker. It is a skin type which needs tender loving care! Caring for acne-prone skin is about more than just covering your acne with blemish-cracking products. It includes lifestyle changes along with a dedicated skincare routine.
Acne may appear on the skin in the form of blackheads or whiteheads, pimples, pustules and sometimes as cysts. You may try using anti acne serum to cure or prevent acne. But there’s more to caring for acne. Read on for some tips and tricks.
Treating acne does not just involve trying one after one product or looking for the best anti acne serum in India. It encloses careful rinsing and a few simple lifestyle changes.
- Wash your face twice a day once you wake up and before bed.
- Be gentle; do not scrub. Instead, use an antioxidant serum for face.
- Do not pop the acne. If you do so, it can lead to blemishing. It can also shift bacteria into other pores and turn a small acne into a deep, inflamed one.
- Go for non-comedogenic or oil-free products.
- Moisturise your skin. Yes, moisturisation is important for all skin types.
- Inspect your hair care routine. Dandruff can also cause facial and body acne.
- Keep your skin hydrated.
- Follow a basic skincare routine that is right for your skin type.
Ingredients to Look for
- Salicylic Acid: It works to unblock pores and lessen inflammation. It is best for blackheads and whiteheads but can also help pimples vanish quicker.
- Benzoyl Peroxide: It kills acne-causing bacteria. Thus, it works perfectly on inflammatory acne.
The Pink Foundry has curated the best serum for acne prone skin in India to control sebum and oil production, lessen the cause of acne-causing bacteria, get into deep within the pores to remove dead skin and thus prevent acne.
- Cleanser:Rinsing skin can be a good part of the acne process. Avoid harsh cleansers with soaps, sulphates, etc.
- Toner:Use a toner to remove excess oil that may help to breakouts. We recommend alcohol-free toner to avoid excessive drying off skin.
- Moisturizer:Acne-prone skin needs moisturisation to keep the skin barrier healthy. If your skin is not moisturised, it produces more oil. The extra oil could clog pores, which may lead to more breakouts.
- Sunscreen:Some acne treatments can enhance your skin’s sensitivity to sun rays. Protect it with a comprehensive SPF 30 sunscreen.
- Makeover Remover:If you have chosen to wear makeup, correctly removing it will help keep pores unblocked.
- Cleanser: The day’s events can leave a huge deal of dirt on the skin’s surface. Gently wash it with face wash before bed.
- Spot Treatment: Applying a spot treatment after rinsing can let the ingredients advance deep into the skin.
- Exfoliant:Exfoliate once or twice a week to eliminate dead cells that can obstruct pores and lead to breakouts.
- Face Mask:A well-formulated face mask can assist fight oiliness and impurities, reduce irritation and hydrate skin.
The Final Advice
Patience is vital here. If you use acne treatment products, try using it for at least a month before opting for a new one. You could try the anti acne day serum by The Pink Foundry. We suggest you wait up to 28 days to see a desired difference for any product.
Please note that in case of cystic acne, it is advisable you check with your dermatologist before trying out any products.